This major allows a student to flexibly choose among the full set of the department’s offerings. As a consequence, students can mold a curriculum that spans issues of managing the internal processes of firms and considerations of strategic advantage — for both young and growing, as well as established organizations. Students will have the opportunity to develop a background that will make them well suited to general management and leadership positions in firms and to serve these firms in advisory roles with leading consulting firms. This major cannot be taken in conjunction with one of the other majors offered by the department.
Requirements for the Major
The major consists of five credit units. Only one credit unit of pass/fail coursework can be counted toward the major.
- Up to one credit unit (1 cu) may come from the Management Core (MGMT 610, MGMT 611, MGMT 612).
- The remaining four credit units can be fulfilled by any of the department’s electives.
Advisor: Adrian Tschoegl (telephone: 215.898.1149; email email@example.com)
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MBA Management
- MBA Multinational Management
- MBA Organizational Effectiveness
- MBA Strategic Management