The Management Department offers five MBA majors that develop the knowledge and expertise to manage complex, established enterprises or guide start-up enterprises in their formative years. Content encompasses strategic and entrepreneurial management, as well as the management of people and organizations across national and cultural borders. Four specialized majors – Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Organizational Effectiveness, Multinational Management, and Strategic Management – provide depth in one key domain of management, while the general major of Management provides breadth by offering the flexibility of choosing courses across these domains. Each major requires four credit units of coursework beyond the required Wharton core; the majors in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Multinational Management, and Strategic Management allow some course options outside the Management Department to count toward this requirement. Pass/Fail credits may not be applied to management majors.
Detailed information about each major:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Multinational Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic Management
To apply, or for additional information, visit the Wharton MBA website .
- Management Major (General)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Major
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Major
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Major
- Multinational Management Major
- Organizational Effectiveness Major
- Strategic Management Major