The Concur Expense module – Travel & Expense Management (TEM) – application is live for all Wharton faculty, staff, and students. Before using the system, please review the following:
- Anyone who incurs travel or out-of-pocket expenses or creates expense reports on behalf of others will use this system to submit expense reports for reimbursement.
- Maryann Pagan-Abraham is your Management Department delegate in Concur. She will submit your reimbursements for you. You can submit hardcopy receipts of reimbursements in the bin outside Maryann’s door (SH-DH 2101). As we continue to work remote, please send via email to the team at MGMT-Travel@wharton.upenn.edu or you may submit them yourself through Concur. Please include a brief summary of the reimbursement or request to purchase.
- You will need your PennKey and password to access Concur here.
- The Penn Travel Card (BOA) transactions will automatically feed into Concur.
- Add “@concursolutions.com” to your Safe Senders list, so notifications from the system are not accidentally sent to your junk mail.
- Reimbursements must be document with original receipts. Also acceptable are cancelled checks (front and back).
- Please submit your phone and internet reimbursements on a monthly basis. If you bundle your service, you must un-bundle and identify charges to your specific phone line.
Concur How To:
Maryann is the delegate for all Management faculty, staff, and doctoral students. She will set up your profile and enter your receipts for reimbursement on your behalf. Concur will notify you to approve each reimbursement after Maryann has entered it for you. Please be sure to identify the account to be charged.
Concur Application for Mobile Devices allows you to upload receipts from your mobile device.
The Wharton School,
University of Pennsylvania
2000 Steinberg-Dietrich Hall
3620 Locust Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6365
Fax: (215) 898-0401