The Concur Expense module – Travel & Expense Management (TEM) – application is live for all Wharton faculty, staff, and students. Before using the system, please review the following:
- Anyone who incurs travel or out-of-pocket expenses or creates expense reports on behalf of others will use this system to submit expense reports for reimbursement.
- Maryann Pagan-Abraham and Emily Butera are your Management Department delegate in Concur. They will submit your reimbursements for you. Please send your receipts electronicaly to the team at MGMT-Travel@wharton.upenn.edu or you may submit them yourself through Concur. Please include a brief summary of the reimbursement or request to purchase. You will receive a confirmation email from Maryann Pagan-Abraham or Emily Butera when your request is received.
- You will need your PennKey and password to access Concur here.
- The Penn Travel Card (BOA) transactions will automatically feed into Concur.
- Add “@concursolutions.com” to your Safe Senders list, so notifications from the system are not accidentally sent to your junk mail.
- Reimbursements must be document with original receipts. Also acceptable are cancelled checks (front and back).
- Please submit your phone and internet reimbursements on a monthly basis. If you bundle your service, you must un-bundle and identify charges to your specific phone line.
Concur How To:
Maryann Pagan-Abraham and Emily Butera are the delegates for all Management faculty, staff, and doctoral students. They will enter your receipts for reimbursement on your behalf. Concur will notify you to approve each reimbursement after Maryann or Emily has entered it for you. Please be sure to identify the account to be charged. The Concur Application for Mobile Devices allows you to upload receipts from your mobile device.
The Wharton School,
University of Pennsylvania
2000 Steinberg-Dietrich Hall
3620 Locust Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6365
Fax: (215) 898-0401