The Wharton School,
University of Pennsylvania
2000 Steinberg-Deitrich Hall
3620 Locust Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6370
Phone: (215) 898-7722
Fax: (215) 898-0401
Concur Travel & Expense Management (TEM)
The Concur Expense module of the Concur Travel & Expense Management (TEM) application is now live for all Wharton faculty, staff, and students. Before using the system, please review the information below:
- Anyone who incurs travel or out-of-pocket expenses, or anyone who creates expense reports on behalf of others will now use this system to submit expense reports for reimbursement.
- Paper reimbursement forms (C-1 and C-1A forms) will no longer be accepted. The only exception being expenses that are cross-charged to Schools or Centers that are not yet live in the system.
- For those who do not wish to use the system, Victoria will continue to process your reimbursements, bring hardcopy receipts or pictures of receipts.
- You can access the system here. You will need your PennKey and Password to log in. Please note: reimbursement information is now accessible only in Concur and will no longer appear in the "My Reimbursements" application.
- Users of the new Penn Travel Card will now have their credit card transactions feed automatically into the system.
- Add “@concursolutions.com” to your Safe Senders list, so notifications from the system are not accidentally sent to your junk mail.
For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or visit the Penn TEM website, complete with general information as well as detailed training materials. If you are an approver, training through Knowledge Link is required. All approvers have been contacted with instructions regarding training and their specific roles.